To download Dreamstreams for your Android TV box (including Amazon devices) click here
To download Dreamstreams for your Android phone or tablet click here
To download Dreamstreams for your Android TV Box, phone or tablet (Android 10 or Higher) click here
Dreamstreams plus+ is the same service as normal Dreamstreams but includes 101 Live Channels with 7-Day catch pp & VOD catch up on selected sports events.
To download Dreamstreams Plus+ for your Android TV box click here
To download Dreamstreams Plus+ for your Android phone or tablet click here
To download Dreamstreams Plus+ for your Android TV box, phone or tablet (Android 10 or Higher) click here
Android TV box owners
To install Dreamstreams, you first need to download our software onto your Android TV box. The easiest and fasted way is to simply download it to your laptop or PC, and then drag the “Dreamstreams.Android.apk” file over to a USB memory stick then put the memory stick into the USB slot on your Android box and install this way.
Installing third party apps on Android TV is a simple process.
Enable Installation from Unknown Sources
Like all other Android devices, installation from Unknown Sources is disabled by default. To be able to manually install apps on your Android TV box, you will have to enable it first. On the Andriod TV box , go to Settings -> Security and Restrictions and scroll down to the Unknown Sources option. Tap on the checkbox to enable it.
If you do not select this now, it will probably prompt you to do it once you try to install the Dreamstreams app.
Download the Dreamstreams APK from above links
You can download the Dreamstreams software APK to your laptop or directly to your Android device.
Install the APKs
Once you have downloaded the Dreamstreams app, you need to locate where it is on your device and install it.
If you are using a laptop/pc and have tranfered to a USB memory drive, insert it into the side of your box and then locate the local folder on the box and then the USB drive then the Dreamstreams Apk. You can use APK installer to find it or you can locate it with ‘file browser’. Once you find it click install and follow the on screen options.
If you downloaded the Dreamstreams APK directly to your box, you can find it by looking in the Apk installer which is on most Android devices or looking in the download folder which you will find by normally clicking into the local folder or ‘file browser’. Most Android boxes are set up the same but you might find the APK installer or the local/download folder in another place
How to Install Applications Using the Downloader App
If you do not know how to find the Downloader app we have found a short YouTube clip showing how to do it or you can google search for more info. Info on How to Install Applications Using the Downloader App can be found here
To install Dreamstreams to your amazon device use the downloader app.
1. In the Firestick device use the Search box to discover the Downloader application. It has a orange and white logo. It is important to point out that this is in the apps category.
2. Select the application with your remote and tap the Download or Get button
3. Downloader should start to install, after which the Download or Get button will transform into an Open Click on it.
4. In the Downloader application you will see an URL field, enter the download URL for Dreamstreams apk or
5. You can make make a shortlink URL for the Apk downoad link for your Amazon downloader to make it easier to use as the URL is long.
Gto: https://bitly.com/ Cut and paste the Url below into it to make a shortlink to use.
Amazon device APK:
Dreamstreams Plus +
Copy and paste the short link. Check whether the URL is correct before hitting the download
6. Dreamstreams will start to download and you’ll be served with an application installation menu. Choose Install
7. Dreamstreams will be installed on your device. Select Done and pull out to the menu.
8. You can then launch Dreamstreams from the Apps segment of the main Fire TV stick or Fire TV menu.